~~i want to be everything you dreamed when you called my name~~

Monday, April 03, 2006

Look For Him Everywhere!

I just had the most incredible encounter with God - in the most unlikely of circumstances!!! Never in a million years would I have expected to be encouraged and encounter Him with one of my clients - but He is so perfect, awesome, and amazing.

Just this week I've been seeking Him - wondering how this whole PhD thing fits into His plan - asking Him for confirmation that I am where He wants me to be.

He has a divine purpose for EVERYTHING that we do...and if we look for Him in everything that He has called us to do - we'll find Him...and He's gonna knock our socks off!! All He's called us to do is search for Him...kinda like an Easter egg - search high and low - under every nook and cranny.

Search for him everywhere - let Him blow you away!! He's so incredible - rock on!!!

No comments: