~~i want to be everything you dreamed when you called my name~~

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Sun Came Up on Monday

I was a little worried about whether or not the world would continue after yesterday...I do find solace in knowing that we did exponentially better than we anticipated at the beginning of the season...and that we lasted a week longer than those darn colts! :-)

The trip was completely worth every cent though - it was so much fun...I have no voice...and I got to have my wench weekend and see my family - can't beat that!!

I don't know if I'm more sad that they lost...or that Kubiak is going to the Texans. At least now I'll get some school work done on the weekends!

So for one last time this season, I say:

I am a Broncos fan - I help create the Mile High Magic - I bring the Rocky Mountain Thunder - and I will forever be a proud citizen of Broncos Country!

No comments: