~~i want to be everything you dreamed when you called my name~~

Monday, January 30, 2006

Please Pray for my Nephew!!

Hey everybody...if you get a few minutes, say a prayer for my nephew, Gage. He is a little over 2 months old and has bronchiolitis/RSV...it's the same thing that his older brother was hospitalized for when he was 11 months old. My sister said he has a nasty cough and you can barely hear him when he cries - almost like he has laryngitis...poor little guy! She took him to the doctor today and his pulse-ox level was good, but he's still breathing really rapidly and he pulls in his sides when he breathes.


Please pray that he will be completely healed, and for strength for my sister and her husband (their names are Lisa & Nate) during this time.


Jesus, I place him in Your hands with complete faith that You will heal his little body. Send your angels to guard over him as he rests, and may his rest bring healing. Comfort Lisa & Nate as they go through this - surround them with your love and peace. Thank You that we can come to You and know that You care. Use this to strengthen our faith in You, Lord.

No comments: